- To browse for existing events/meetings, view details about spaces, or to search for available space, simply click on the Browse tab in the upper left corner.
- To submit a new reservation or a request for space, or to modify an existing request, click the Reservations tab above:
- To submit a new reservation, select the web form that best corresponds to the space or event type from the available options.
- After completing and submitting your reservation, you will receive an email with confirmation and/or additional follow up information regarding your request.
- It is important to note that not all spaces can be reserved online, and some may only be requested. The difference between submitting a reservation and a request is that a “Request” for a space is not an automatic “Reservation” or hold of the space. Additional approvals or information may be necessary prior to confirming the space.
- The status of your request will indicate whether your request is "Confirmed", "Tentative" (space is reserved but approval is needed), or a "Request" (space is NOT reserved and requires approval).
- Please wait to advertise an event until you have received a confirmation from the space manager.
- To manage your existing reservations, select View My Requests from the drop-down menu.
- When requesting Beard, Bordy or Dining 1, you will be required to enter a department or student organization account number. If you are reserving as an individual student, please enter your Emerson ID number.
- Assistance is available (where applicable) by clicking on the in the upper right corner of each page.
- PLEASE NOTE: The system will log you out after 5 minutes of inactivity.